Info for New Reception Parents, September 2019
The Phase Leader for the school’s Early Years Department is Antony Wainer who can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions.
To start this partnership off we have organised two parent information evenings (parents are required to attend both evenings, please).
- Induction 1 : Wednesday 19th June in the Foundation Stage Classrooms
- Induction 2 : Wednesday 26th June in the School Hall
Story Afternoons (where we invite the children into school to share a story with their teacher and the other children):
- Wednesday 3rd July at 2.45pm
- Wednesday 10th July at 2.45 pm (we would be delighted if you could attend both sessions)
A one-hour session in the classrooms (to become familiar with the space and spend time with their teacher and the other children):
- Thursday 4th July at 9.15am
- to be confirmed shortly.
We hope you and your child will be very happy at Combe Down C of E Primary School.
Useful Information and documents