Our Uniform Policy
The full policy is available here. The uniform policy will be in place fully from September. Please can I remind all parents that open-toed sandals are not permitted. Thank you for your continued support.
The school colours are royal blue and grey and it is requested that the children wear:
- A Combe Down Primary School Sweatshirt/Cardigan
- White polo shirt/blouse
- Grey trousers/shorts/skort/skirt/pinafore (or a blue and white gingham dress in warmer weather) Skirts, pinafores and dresses MUST sit on or below the knee, but not be longer than mid-calf.
- Grey/white socks or tights
- Black school shoes or sandals (enclosed toe and heel). Boots are not permitted
- Plain dark slides, blue or black scrunchies, hair bands or ribbons
All PE kit in a named bag consisting of:
- White t-shirt (or in your child's PLAIN 'house' colour – no logos)
- Black/Navy shorts, trainers or plimsolls
- Black/Navy tracksuit bottoms (for those colder days!)
- Sensible coat, of the appropriate thickness for the weather, with hood (preferably plain dark colour)